7.29.2015

My favorite teacher shoes!

As teachers, we all know that we are on our feet all day.  I don't know about you, but I am exhausted during the whole month of August and my feet are so tired and achy every night.

I am a flip flop girl.  It's so warm and sunny in SoCal for a big part of the year, that many people are frequently in sandals of some sort.  I am NOT a big shopper, so I don't go out looking for just the right shoes to wear with each outfit.  Heck, I don't even shop for outfits!  My style is more of a piece-it-together-and-hope-it-looks-ok.  Anyway, I used to go to Old Navy and buy every color of their little plastic flip flops.  I wouldn't wear them to school, but I had them.  Then I would buy other cheap nicer looking flip flops to wear to work.  But then my feet would hurt and my hubby would tell me that I was wearing the worst shoes possible.  

Enter my mom.  My mom watches QVC for fun.  She doesn't buy a lot, but she likes to see what they have.  Se had seen a show on some new sandals that were supposed to help you feet, ankles, heels, etc feel better.  She had bought herself a pair to try.  I tried them on one day while we were camping and liked the feel.  About 10 days later, my mom had bought me a pair.  And so began my love of #Vionic shoes.  

There are many styles and types of these shoes, but I have only bought their flip flop sandal type.  In fact, my 7th pair of sandals just came yesterday.  I didn't have a white pair, but I do now!  I figure living in SoCal, we can wear white past Labor Day, as it's still in the 100's thru October many times. 

I thought of getting my shoes out and lining them up, but then I would feel guilty, since they are a little more than I used to spend on shoes.  But I figure I am on my feet a lot and they have really helped my feet and legs to not be so tired at the end of the day.  I have worn them to Disneyworld, LEGOLAND, camping and walking all over the LA Farmer's Market.  The worst thing is dirty feet, which is the same with any flip flop!  I just wash my feet when I get home.  Problem solved. 

Below are the sandals I have now, but I would love to get more.  I might even try their other shoes if I can try them on in person.  I have only ordered off of QVC, but I had a friend buy them at a store in the mall (and she paid a lot more than I do!).
These are my faves for work!

 
These have been through a lot!  They are actually on my feet right now!

My other faves!

Don't love the sequins like I thought I would.  They get moved and look funky.
These have been through a lot, too, but I love them!

My other every day faves!  See a trend?

My newest addition!  Aren't they pretty?


These are not inexpensive by any means, but I love them so much.  I wish good shoes were not so expensive, but then it goes with the saying that you get what you pay for.  If you love flip flops as much as I do and need/want something with a little more support, I'd give these a try!  I love my #Vionic sandals.  Too bad they don't pay me to write their reviews!  They can pay me in new shoes!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment