7.22.2013

Total Panic Mode

Well, the title says it all.  I'm in full blown panic mode.  And I can't seem to do anything to help it get better!  

Tomorrow is my surgery day.  I'm nervous for it.  I won't lie.  Not looking forward to the whole thing.  I've freaked myself out over it (naturally), but am trying to remain cool and calm (on the outside).  I had to go do all my pre-op stuff this morning at the hospital and it took longer than I had hoped.  But it's done.  And by this time tomorrow, I should be close to coming home and going to bed.  I've just got to make it through the next 24 hours and I will be good!  

I stopped by school today to check out my room.  Unfortunately, it hasn't been cleaned at all, so I can't get things set up.  I forgot how clean I had left my room, so that made me feel a little better.  I have moved stuff from one side of the room to the other and I didn't organize my books at all, but that can wait.  Otherwise it's just all the stuff that can't be done until the room is cleaned, the materials arrive and I am feeling better again.  I'm hoping to be able to go in by Aug. 1 and get things organized and set up!  

Wile at work, I got my class list.  I so far have 24 kids, which is the most I've ever had on my list.  It's better than the 27 they are projecting.  My friend has 26 on her list, while the other 2 have 21 and 22.  I don't really want them moving kids around to even it out right now, especially since there are some who were supposed to be me with me (retainees).  One of the teacher who has 21 will, for sure, be fighting to get the classes evened out before day 1.  I see a mountain of crap coming our way!  

But, until I can go back to school, I have to be at the mercy of email and just see what happens.  Here's to an quick and easy recovery so I can get back on with life and forget this little hiccup ever happened!  

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about panicking, but it'll all work out. Good luck! Maybe you can catch up on some good shows, if you haven't seen Downton Abbey, try to, it's awesome!!
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete