1.09.2013

Unmotivated

The title describes me perfectly today.  I am unmotivated.  I didn't sleep well again last night and woke up early.  Never a good combo.  In fact, I think a nap is in my near future!  I had big plans that haven't amounted to anything.  I did get some laundry folded, but that's it.  Put away?  Nope!

Yesterday I got a lot done for school.  It may not look like it, but it's there.  And in my head.  Then last night I was sitting on Pinterest waiting for my hubby to get done working and I planned out all my activities for 100's day, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.  I figure February will be called Fun Friday February, as there is something happening every Friday (well, the 15th is a holiday, but the 14th is V Day, so close enough).  Crazy!  I told me hubby that I have so much fun to do that it will be hard to teach.  I need to make sure we keep the fun, as that is something that has been missing for too many years. 

Today I did manage to go get my hair cut.  I'm waiting to see if my hubby noticed.  My daughter didn't, but she's only 6.  I got about 5 inches trimmed off, which is a lot for me, but otherwise it's no different than before.  I am not a risk taker at all, tho I would like to be!  With that being said, me and my non-risk-taker self is going to go crash on the couch!  Happy Wednesday!  Just a few more days til it's back to reality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment