1.11.2013

Last Day Blues

Well, the day has finally come. It's my last day of vacation (the weekends don't count). And I'm feeling pretty bummed about it. I didn't get all my things accomplished I wanted to, but to be honest, I was pretty lazy. It's my fault, but I lacked the motivation to get a lot done. That'll be one more thing to add to my to do list.

My lesson plans are done, I have a lot planned for the next few fun days coming up (100's day, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day), and I have a strong desire to get a lot of artsy stuff in to give me kids some fun while still learning. I need about 2 more hours in the day to make sure we get it all in! :)

I enjoyed having the week off with everyone else back at work. I was able to pick my daughter up every day and come home and be mommy, even though she is a very independent 6 year old. She came home, did her homework and had her snack before playing. I wish my kids would do that!

But for now, I will enjoy the rest of my last day at home. I have a few things to get to still, but if they don't get done, then they don't get done. I will survive and life will go on. But for the time being, I'm not going to focus on school and just enjoy being at home and being mommy. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment