11.25.2012

New products and a sale!!!!

Oops!  I forgot to put this at the end of my last post.  I have posted 2 new items in my TpT store!  I did get some things done this week!  :) 

I have put in my first attempt at Literacy Centers/Activities.  There are 4 centers - scrambled sentences, ABC order, nouns/verbs/adjectives sort and letter/word/sentence sort.  Print, laminate, cut and use!  So easy!  Click on the cute bear to go check it out...and it's on sale! 


Also, I have uploaded the math journals for enVision Math Topic 2.  We go out of order, so others are way ahead!  I have journals now for Topics 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9.  All of them are on sale as well!  Stock up for next year!  My kids really enjoy math journals and it's a good snapshot to see who gets it and who needs more help.  Click on the bear paws below to check it out! 
 

 Now I am off to finish planning for the week.  It's a short week, as we have Friday off for a teacher work day.  It was a furlough day, but some magic money (that we won't see til June) have saved us, so we have to work instead of having the day off!  Oh well...I can get a lot done that day with no kids there!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment