7.24.2012

Mini Unit Freebie

Every year, I start my author studies from Day 1.  We start with reading Leo the Late Bloomer and then we progress into reading other stories by Robert Kraus and the little mouse.  I just love them.  We used the book Whose Mouse Are You?  in my reading classes in college.  Since then, it has become one of my favorite books.  I have it memorized and for some reason, it freaks people out that I have it memorized!

During our second week of school, we will be reading the mouse books that I have and if there are any others I can get at the library.  I think the mouse is so cute and adorable.  We will talk about real mice and story mice, labeling the parts of a mouse (that's a new push from the textbook company) and graphing, among other things.  We may draw a mouse ourselves or draw the cat and color the cat from the story!  I will know more when I see my kids and see what they can do!

I have made a mini unit to go with the stories.  There are 14 pages of fun for you and your kids.  It can all be printed off and used right away.  You can get it for FREE!  All I ask is that you leave me a comment and a little thanks for my work!  Click on the little mouse to get your copy today!


1 comment:

  1. I love following your blog and reading all of your stories. This mini-unit is great! I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award! Stop on over at my blog, FreeFallinIntoFirst.blogspot.org to receive your award.-Ashley

    ReplyDelete