3.05.2012

What a Monday!

Today was a Monday, that's for sure!  I am glad it's over.  And there are only 10 more Mondays to go!  Saying it like that makes it seems managable, and scary!  Crazy!!!!

My kids were off today.  They didn't seem to be awake.  They didn't seem to be able to think.  They were out of it.  And they never got in it, either.  They were OK behavior wise, but I felt like I was pulling teeth trying to get them to do what I asked them to do.  I think they woke up at 2:30, 45 minutes before they went home! 

One of my ADHD kids was way off today, even for him.  He's been sick, but he didn't even look good today.  He spent a good part of his morning tearing Kleenex into little pieces because he didn't have a pencil.  I moved his desk and made him go elsewhere.  Then he decided to cry, burst into tears and then finally did half of the work.  54 more days...I can do this! 

It's supposed to be cold tomorrow - today was 80 something, the weekend was almost 90 and tomorrow will be 58 they say. And windy.  Not a good day is my prediction! 

With my intervention group, we started an author study/unit on Olivia.  I have nothing for it, so I will be making it up as I go.  I'm not sure what I am going to do or how I will do it, but I will do something!  If I get it put together, I will post it if it is good enough.  If you have seen anything out there in bloggyland on Olivia, please let me know! 

I am off to clean house!  I worked out at 5:15 this morning, so I can enjoy my evenings.  Housework isn't it, but I need to do it!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment