3.16.2012

TGIF!

I am so glad it's the weekend!  I am tired, cranky and done!  One more week til Spring Break!  I can't wait, even though my break will consist of taking my daughter to school, helping hubby at his office and trying to spring clean my house!  I may start tomorrow, but it will be winter cleaning!  Here is the forecast for Sunday:
Snow, or rain mixed with snow, likely. Quite cold. Windy with a chance of thunderstorms. Cold. West wind 10 to 15 mph gusting to 30 mph, high around 38°F.
I live in Southern California!  This is not normal!  My daughter is hopeful it snows so she can play in the snow.  I don't mind if it does, but I want to be home, not running errands!  Tomorrow is supposed to be windy and rainy and cold and then Sunday SNOW?  Wow! 

But for now, I think it's time for a good night's sleep!  I have been so good and have been up every day at 5:15 to work out.  I feel better about working out in the morning and it waked me up, but dang it if I am still not losing weight.  I am getting very frustrated with WW and am not a happy camper at all.  Any ideas or suggestions?  I feel like I am the only one there not losing weight and doing what I am supposed to do!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment