3.18.2012

I got nothin'

I don't have a thing ready for this week!  And I'm tired and ready for bed and it's only 6pm!  I spent the day with hubby and my daughter shopping and setting up his office.  I had hoped to be home by 4, but when I looked at the clock, it was 5:15!  Oops!  Now it's crunch time - get dinner cooked (it was made, just needs to be heated!), laundry done, daughter in the bath, lesson plans sketched and hit the hay!  I have 5 more days to go before a glorious week off!

This week is going to drag.  The fire marshall is coming tomorrow, which means I had to take my stuff off the walls that isn't regulation, and then put it away so it doesn't look like I had it up.  All my anchor charts had to come down, as well as some decorations.  I'm sure I have stuff up that isn't right, but oh well.  She can tell me what I need to fix and I will fix it.  I hope we pass so we don't have to go through this again at Open House time!  Then, I have an IEP tomorrow afternoon, which means I need to do lesson plans, not that they will necessarily be followed.  I wanted to make a fun math paper for the kids, but I don't know if I will get to that.  On Tuesday, I have an SST for a student that I had e-mailed the mom about on Friday.  She didn't bother to e-mail me, but called the principal.  WTH?  My principal is on my side, but I did ask the mom to meet me on Wednesday after school.  So, I wonder what this fun SST will be about!?!?!?  Hubby will be gone on Wednesday thru Friday for a conference in Vegas.  Life is rough sometimes!  I wish I was on spring break this week to go with him!  Then on Friday, glorious Friday, my daughter has basketball practice during what would normally be my pajama-pizza-movie night.  Then Saturday will be a basketball game!  Yikes!  I have a busy week! 

It didn't snow at my house, but there is snow on all the hills around us.  I was really hoping for a snow day tomorrow!  It's freezing cold though (we are wimps...we like it warm!) and I want to curl up and read in bed.  Maybe that will win out over lesson plans! 

Well, time for dinner!  If I get anything cutesy made, I will share.  If not, then I will have to think fast tomorrow!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment