1.06.2012

One goal down...for this month anyway

Oh my!  Vacation is now coming to an end.  By this time next week, I will be packing my little darlings up for a 3 day weekend.  I am not looking forward to the alarm though on Monday morning.  5:15 will be here way too quickly. 

On Wednesday, I ran to Target to buy some more laminating pages.  I also bought this book:
Oh my word.  Loved it!  Yep...I started it a bit on Wednesday, read it last night while fighting the Nyquil and then finished it up today.  I couldn't put it down.  It was sad, happy and every other emotion you can think of.  I have just started to read Kristin Hannah's books and I have like the 3 that I have read.  I have a couple more in my book cabinet, but I don't know if I want to start a new one or wait for a bit since I have to go back to work.  I did say I want to read one fun book a month, so that was it.  Maybe I can store them up and carry them over?  Nah, I'll just start a new book and read when I can. 

I am off to finish laundry for the week, go get some frozen yogurt and hang out at home for the night! 
Happy Friday!

 

4 comments:

  1. Kristin Hannah is one of my very favorite. Have you read Firefly Lane? I think it has been favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it last month. It seemed long and harder for me to get into. This one was so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Kristin Hannah!! Winter Garden and True Colors are really good too! Firefly Lane is my favorite though. She has a new one coming out in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Colors was her first book I read. I have a couple more to read. I think Distant Shores is one and I don't know the other. I may start one tonight if I am in the mood. I have heard a lot of people talking about Winter Garden. I will have to look for that one next.

    ReplyDelete