11.27.2011

A wonderful day

Today was a great day!  While my mountain of laundry is still waiting, I got a ton of stuff done for school.  My creative juices were flowing and I was able to make a lot of games for my kids.  There are a couple posted below and some posted on TpT.  I feel inspired today and ready to go conquer the world tomorrow.  OK, maybe not the world, but at least my classroom.  I am excited to go back to work and get working in these next 3 weeks.  I know these next 15 days will fly by.  Yikes!  I hope we have a great 3 weeks with a lot of fun and learning. 

Now that my school work is mostly done, it's time to get my daughter in bed, get some laundry done and hit the hay myself.  Working at the computer all day has me pretty tired! 

I am planning to have a fabulous week at work and wish you all the same!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment