11.12.2011

Love/hate relationship

So, I have to confess. I have a love/hate relationship going on right now. And it just started. I am little bit late to the game, but I joined. Pinterest would be the new game I have joined. And dang if it isn't addicting. I spent about 3 hours last night pinning stuff just because I could. Some things are great ideas for school, some are great ideas for my home, some make me laugh til I can't breath while others are just a nice thought. But, after 3 hours on my couch, I got nothing done, except for wasting time and getting a sore neck. Hubby wasn't too thrilled I didn't return a phone call and decided to do dishes at 9:30 last night. I said he could have done them (right ladies????) but then I got the response of, well.....

Today I was a bit more productive. My daughter went to a friends house for a play date, sadly her first, and hubby was out running errands. I finally got my bedroom and bathroom deep cleaned and looking nice. Now to keep it clean and nice for the remainder of the month! I still have laundry going, but that is a never ending process in my house. And dishes will be done in a few! Tomorrow I'll be saved for lesson planning, lesson writing for Wednesday and figuring out still what I am going to do this week thanksgiving-y for school. Nothing like the last minute! And I need to make Wednesday plans so we can play hooky and go to Disneyland! Hubby has a friend/client who works there and we will get in for $0! Score! So, I will play sick for that and have some good family time without the crowds! Yippee!

Well, time to get off my butt and get more done. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. We all that that issue. If it's facebook or just decompressing after a hard week. Sometimes not doing anything is more useful than trying to do a lot because you have to. I give myself permission to relax. But I also get to hustling when my relax time is over.

    ReplyDelete