11.22.2011

Enjoying vacation

I realized it's been over a week since I posted. Don't know if anyone reads this, but for my own sake,it's been a week. There hasn't been that much to post about. I took pictures last week of whatwe did, but they are still on the camera. And this weeks vacation, so I haven't done anything worthnposting about, unless younwant to read about the Super deep cleaning of my house or the time I have spent doing a lot of nothing.

I brought home a lot of work to do. But, it's going for rides in my car with me. Haven't even bothered to take it out yet. Maybe this weekend. I really do need to do some work, but I also want to enjoy my vacation. Mind you, deep cleaning isn't fun, but it's rewarding tom see all the junk I don't need in the trash and the dust bunnies gone. Of course, I cleaned my floors (I have wood floors in my whole house) and then it rained and my dogs thought it would be fun to roll arund outside and then come inside. The joy of living on 5 acres of dirt! It's a double edged sword...I love my property (and no neighbors!!!!!), but I hate all the dirt and dust and mud that goes with it.

I have really enjoyed my 2 days off so far. Today I went to my daughters school all morning and helped get ready for the feast. I liked being a parent and not a teacher. Luckily she is off tomorrow, so we will sleep in and relax a bit. She is having a friend over, so the middle of the day will be busy with 2 little girls running around like wild banshees!

Tonight I hope to sit on the couch in front of the fire (it's chilly to is!), make a cup of tea and sit and read. I don't have to be up too early, I can stay up late and indulge in my book for a bit. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I've awarded you the Sunshine Award. Have a nice Thanksgiving!
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete