11.03.2011

Amen...it's almost Friday!

I will be glad when its about 3:45 tomorrow afternoon. I will be able to clean my classroom, getnthings ready for next week and come home and collapse. Or at least I hope that's what I get to do. And to top it off, it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow. It was 84 today and 90 the other day. Tomorrows forecast is 56. Brrrrr! Nice and chilly and fall-like.

No ewe so far on my foot. I need to call in a bit (they are open 24/7!) and see if the results are in. Ifi have to, I can run down there tonight and have them take care of my foot. I have managed to make it 6 days with no meds and can still walk. I picked up my meds tonight, but they are steroids to bring down the inflammation in my foot and a med form heartburn that the steroid can cause. Lucky me! I will take them in the morning and start the road to recovery...hopefully.

This weekend is my daughters last soccer game. It has been long 3 months of soccer. I will be glad to have my Saturday's back, but I will miss watching her play. She will
Lay indoor soccer in the winter and also basketball...her choice. I am also hoping to get her into 4-H since she loves animals so much and I think it's better than girl scouts. I want her to do something educational and more fun for her. We'll see how it goes!

Well, time to put sleeping beauty to bed. I have dishes (since no one else does them) to do and some tracing to do for tomorrow. I threw caution to the wind and changed my lesson plans for something fun. I like it and so do my kids. :). Happy almost Friday!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to do something fun in the classroom every now and then! I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete