8.06.2011

We now rsume your regularly scheduled weekends

Well, this is it. My last weekend of vacation. It seems like just yesterday it was the end of school. now, it's time to go back and begin another year. I am excited to start, I just don't feel ready. I have a few things here and there that are ready to go, but I had hoped to be so much further in the process. I will have Monday and Tuesday before it's show time!

This weekend I decided I wanted to go back to work with a clean house. I may just make it to the kitchen and living room, but they will be clean. Tomorrow I want to be able to work on school stuff, get stuff ready for my daughter and spend the day watching movies and being relatirly lazy. We'll see how it goes, if it goes according to plan or if it all falls apart.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment