8.08.2011

This is it!

Let me tell you, then sun is not up when I have to get up. I didn't know that, as I have been enjoying sleeping in this summer. I like when the sun is up whe I get up...I don't feel like I should still be sleeping. Today...another hour or 3 would be nice. But, no. There are things to do. Just a few things...like a billion and two!

In about an hour, my little girl will be at kindergarten. Not so sure what I think about that. I had never put much thought into the kids coming to school and wonder what the parents think. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, I know how they feel. It sucks!

Today is our first official teacher work day. We have a welcome back breakfast, but other than that, we are tom work in our room all day. I have a lot to do. A lot of little things that need done before Wednesday. Plus I need to do lesson plans and figure out what I am doing this week. Yikes! I should have been more productive this summer. But at least I have done more than some. Some teachers will be in today for the first time since summer. I would be nuts, as if I am not already there!

Well, time to wake up the mini beast and get her ready for school! lots to do this morning to be ready form the week! Hopefully I will post pics later of my done classroom. Here's to hoping!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, the little one starting kindergarten - congrats! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one had a terrific first day! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete