8.04.2011

Another day closer to the end

Tomorrow is officially my last day of vacation. I don't count the weekend since I have laundry, housework, lesson plans and more to do. I am very bummed that summer is over, but am excited to see what new things will happen this year. It will be a big year for me as a mommy, so iamb excited to see how much my daughter grows this year.

This has been a crazy week. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off, yet I can't seem to get anything done. I went to school today and got some things done. I am still waiting for them to deep clean the classroom like they have been telling us, but I am about to give up hope. I am really pissed about it, buti guess I need to get over it. Tey have 3 days to get it clean, but I would rather not be working to get my room ready to teach while they are cleaning. If it doesn't get cleaned, then I may have to file a grieveance with the union, not that anything will happen. Grrrrrrr!

I have a few things ready for next week, but this is the first year I cam say I am so behind. I haven't done my lesson plans, don't really know what I am doing the first week, much less the first day. I do have ideas that I need to work on, but it's just getting them done. I am not going to work tomorrow, as I plan to spend the day with my daughter and hubby to celebrate the last day of vacation. Nothing like waiting til the last minute! Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Tonight, the hubby and I went to the cheap theater. We have a theater by us that plays the movies that just left the regular theater and they are only $4. We finally saw Bridesmaids. Funniest movie in a long time. We laughed so hard tonight. It was good to he out and have a little fun, just the two of us. Our fab neighbor watched our daughter so we could go on our date.

I have now been on weight watchers for 5 days. I don't think I have eaten enough food, really. Today I missed lunch as I was working in my room and didn't bring enough to keep me
full. I Don't feel terribly hungry, but damn, when I get hungry, I could eat my left arm! I hope Sunday is a good day for me. If not, I will be very sad and might just cry all day long!

Happy almost Friday! My summer will now be over and reality will set in. But, routine will be good and a whole new chapter in my life will begin! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!! Go read my latest post and you might feel a little bit better about your room! Haha :) I am in the same boat as you, but take a deep breath and enjoy your last day of vacation!!! ps. Bridesmaids was a PERFECT movie for you to see last night after such a rough day! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete