7.28.2011

You know what they say about best laid plans...

That's how I feel today.  I had, or thought I had my day figured out, but it sort of unraveled quickly.  It's only noon here, but I feel like it's been a whirlwind morning.  I had big plans that got squashed.  I am feeling very irritated and frustrated, but I need to let it go and move on.  No use in getting upset over stupid stuff.  And that's all it really is, but it still just bugs me. 

I figure I will take the time today to get some little things done around the house.  Why? It doesn't really matter.  No one gives a crap if the clothes are washed or folded or if the dishes are done.  They just keep piling them in the sink til I wash them.  Same with the clothes...leave them on the floor and I will do it.  As if I have nothing else to do with my days.  Sorry, I had to get that off my chest or I would burst.  I just hate it when things are always a bigger deal when they happen to someone else, but when it's you, it's nothing major. 

Anyway, I think I will do some little things, ignore the big things and move on from there.  What I had wanted to do and what will really happen aren't even in the same thought, but whatever.  Next week is another week.  Today is the last day of the week the school is open, so if I don't get in today, I won't be able to get in til next Monday, possibly Tuesday with my schedule.  I still have so much to do and am starting to stress about it, which isn't going to make anyone happy. 

Maybe a little nap, some lunch and a shot of whiskey will help me feel better.  It couldn't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment