7.29.2011

Oh, happy day!

It's Friday and that's good, other than it means it's one day closer to the last week of vacation.  But, I just found out that we are getting a Hobby Lobby!  I live in So Cal, and the closest one is in Las Vegas or in Visalia which is no where by me.  I am so happy I could scream, if it wouldn't wake my daughter up. 

I have seen so many people post about Hobby Lobby and I finally went there in March and fell in love.  When we went on our trip in July, we drove a bit out of the way to go to the one up north.  So worth it.  I got gifts for Christmas, plus was in awe of all their crafty stuff they were putting out for Christmas.  Ooooohhhh, I can't wait. 

This is how people in other states must feel when they don't have an In-N-Out burger by them.  I just have to be patient for 2 more months and then good-bye paycheck, hello Hobby Lobby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment