7.31.2011

Change of perception

Well, I did it. I went tomy first WW meeting this morning. I cam do this...doesn't seem so hard, just watching and counting what I eat. I should be able to do this. I have a ways to go to where I would want to be, so we will see if I can do this. I don't think hubby thinks I am that motivated, so I will just have to show hi nd prove him wrong.

I was very anxious to go today, which put me in a bad mood when woke up. That and lack of sleep. On the bright side, it was riming today. We woke up to the monsoonal moisture. It's been nice nd cool, about 72 right now at noon,but it look like the rain is on it's way out. All I cn say is, ugh, it's gona get ugly now. But, beggars can't be choosers, right? We want rain and we got it,now it'll get yucky out with the humidity.

I was thinking today while iwas driving that I can only do so much. I can't do it all, so there is no point in trying. I can do what I can and then Go from there. I got some stuff cleaned, with the help of hubby, so now I can work on some other things. I may kick hubby and baby out today so I can get some things done with no interruptions. We'll see if they go for that. A couple of quiet hours to myself? I don't remember what that's like!

Well, the sun is coming out. Tome for me to go back in, turn on the AC and get some things done. I already feel the sticky. Sorry for those of you that have to live with it all the time. My hair can't handle it! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm in NJ (visiting my sister) and beating the Texas heat this week!! Good luck on your WW - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete