6.26.2011

One more activity and it's bed!

For some reason, I have been on a roll tonight with getting things made.  I feel accomplished, thought still in my pj's!  Yep, it's been one of those days.  Must be the stress of my baby turning 5! 

Here is something I made to start my journey into math centers/games.  I don't know how I will do it, but I am going to take baby steps and work my way up.  Our math program is very whole group centered, so...it will be a challenge. 

We use enVision math and are going on our 4th year with it.  We don't go in order, but whatever.  Our first math unit we do is topic 1, numbers to 12.  Here's a little something I made tonight to go with it.  Since we start school Aug. 10, when we are just an inch away from the face of the blaring hot sun, I thought this was a cute way to go.  I have seen others with the similar idea and made my own.  Tomorrow I will try to add on a sheet for assessing purposes, but for now, it's time for some zzzz's.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment