6.25.2011

Not just another day

I noticed a few minutes ago that today is Eric Carle's birthday.  But, even more exciting than that, it's my not-so-baby girl's birthday, too!  I am now the proud mommy of a 5 year old!  How did that happen?  Where did the time go? 

5 years ago today, I was blessed with the most wonderful daughter in the world.  While she isn't perfect (and who is?), she is perfect to us.  She is so smart, her little quirky personality gets bigger and brighter every day.  She has come such a very long way in her 5 years and I couldn't be happier!  She is the light of our lives and makes us laugh, wonder, scream, cry and sit in amazement with the things she does.  I can't imagine my life without her and don't know how we went so long without her.

I am so glad that I am a mom.  Happy birthday to my baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment