6.30.2011

Happy Long Weekend

I figured I would post really quick tonight as I won't be around over the weekend.  A much needed time away from home will be had.  It will be hot, it will be sunny and it will be relaxing.  I won't be able to work on school work, I won't want to think about school and I won't have access to anything of mine from school!  Won.der.ful.

When we do come back into town, it'll just be for a couple days and then we will be off again for the weekend.  Another time away.  It won't be as relaxing as the river trip, but it will still be nice to get away, see something different and new and hopefully renew my spirit.  I'm kinda in a funk and feeling overwhelmed with things lately, all for the simple fact that my vacation is half over and I still have a ton to do, personally and professionally.  Ugh!  I don't like this feeling. 

But for now, it's time to finish my packing, make some zucchini muffins, get my daughter to bed and crash.  Tomorrow will be a very long day and I want to have energy to make it through.  Happy 4th everyone and enjoy the nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy fourth! Enjoy your work-free weekend :) I know what you mean about being in a funk - where did June go?! Can't we pause summer vacation??

    ReplyDelete