5.21.2011

Success!

With all the things at the end of the year that happen, it just seems like there is so much to do in so little time.  But, things are quickly being checked off my list!  With Open House done, testing is now done and it's time for report cards.  By this time of the year, I have at least started them.  But, no.  That is, until this morning. 

I woke up early, thanks to my walking alarm clock.  Why she can sleep til after 7 when we have to go to school, yet be awake at 6:30 when we don't is beyond me!  This is what my summer will be like!  Ugh!  So, I got up and out of bed at 7:30 or so, then came and busted out my report cards.  They are online, so it's not that hard.  It's more time consuming than anything.  But, I got the "grades" inputted before hubby woke up and just finished the comments.  At this point of the year, it's the same old thing - they worked hard, did well, keep reading over the summer, good luck!  There were a few that weren't so happy, but, what can you do?!

Now, it's time to get up, get dressed and see what the day has to offer - weeds, my ugly looking rose bushes that need some TLC and some sun.  I am looking forward to being in the sun, since has been so cold and crappy for a Cali spring.  Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and drizzly, along with Monday.  I hope we get some summer...I hate the cold (yes, 50's and 60's are cold to us!). 

Hopefully tonight I will get working on my unit for Monday, since it's right around the corner.  5 more days...I can do it!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment