5.13.2011

Hello Weekend!

I am so glad it's the weekend.  I am tired, a little stressed and in need of not being at work.  Which is strange considereing I was at work 2 days this week.  But, those 2 days were hard!  Thursday was the worst, as my kids were way OFF!  They must have missed me and decided the best way to show me was to be naughty.  A lot of talking, goofing off and not finishing work.  Today was much better and we actually got a lot done. 

Now, next week we need to complete all the stuff needed for open house, finish testing for report cards and get all the end of the year stuff done.  Oh, and did I mention that I have no idea what I am doing for the afternoon next week?  I didn't plan it yet, nor did I make the time to stay and look at it today! 

I had a little chat with my principal today.  I told her about the Ice Queen and what she said at the training.  It still bothers me that she would talk smack about the teachers she works with.  I try to keep our "dirty laundry" to myself ( or my hubby), but I would never tell teachers from other sites.  Doesn't seem very professional.  The Ice Queen and I both put in for being the grade level chair, so we will see how this plays out.  She was it when we went to the school and it was a DIS.AS.TER.  I think my principal wants me to be it, so we will see how it goes.  Here's to hoping.  I want to be the crazy one who wants the position.  I'm not in charge of anything, but I like to help us all be organized.  Though, my room, my house and my brain are all very unorganized at the moment. 

But, today os a very good day for my family.  My hubby got word that he passed his very big test that he took in February.  It has been 5 years + in the making, so it's very good news!  I will be a bit busier in the summer helping him get started with his business, but it will be worth it.  A new washer and dryer are in my future!!!!  Yep, it's the little things here! 

Tomorrow I will be helping my mom with a yard sale at my Grandma's.  It will be the first time since the funeral I will be there, so I am feeling a bit strange.  But, I can help my mom, get some good Karma points and spend the day out and about. 

Happy Friday all!  It's been a good Friday the 13th.  Nothing bad here!

1 comment:

  1. I must've missed your other post about Ice Queen saying something. I had to go back and reread it. What nerve to say that stuff with you sitting right there!! OMG! What a bitch.

    I really hope your principal sees through her crap and lets you be the grade level chair. You definitely seem to want what's best for the kids and in my opinion, THAT should be the sole qualification for someone to be in a lead role like that. Not someone who wants to inflate their ego!

    ReplyDelete