CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.22.2011

Camping Mini Unit

Here is my mini unit for camping.  I will be doing this during our morning time this week, or any time we have some free time.  With it being the last week of school, there isn't too much to do, other than have a little fun.  And, I figure my kids have worked hard this year and deserve a little fun.  My hubby told me I should put it on TPT, but I decided against it.  I hate it when I see cute stuff and then I have to pay for it.  So, my gift to you is a free unit.  My only hope is that you will leave me a comment so I know how many people have downloaded it and may use it in the rooms.  I'd like to know if my hard work is helping others.  It's good for me, but what about you?  Click the picture to go to the camping ut.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

christyd said...

That's really cute, I may use that next week. Thanks!

Rachel said...

What a great idea! I may have to have a camping week with my summer school kid. Also, thanks for your input on CA. Unless a miracle comes along and we get a job offer this summer, it looks like we'll be staying put in Idaho for at least another year. Grrrr! I miss the ocean and warm weather like crazy!

Sean and Rachel said...

Looks like a miracle might be headed our way. My husband got a call from a principal in CA asking him to apply. I'm terrified to move even though I REALLY want to. Isn't it funny how that works out. I'll keep you updated!

Julie said...

Very cute unit! I like the different elements you added. The pictures for vocabulary words will be great for my inclusion class. Thank you for sharing your hard work!

melanie322 said...

This is a very cute idea! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment