4.13.2011

Wednesdsay madness

I love that Wednesdays are minimum days, but I hate it, too.  Not enough time for science.  Not enought time to get it all done.  But, I have "me" time to work in my room and still leave earlier than any other day. I even went to the used bookstore in town and browsed before picking up my daughter from school and going to visit my grandmother.  Busy afternoon! 

I have scheduled our reading series into the time we have over the next 2 weeks.  I hate having to do it that way, but there are so many things this week and next that take away from reading time.  I would like to just do it later, but I can't with intervention and trying to finish up our animal unit writing project.  Who am I kidding...we are just starting and I hope to be done by Friday.  I am cheating a bit and have changed how I was going to do it.  We are doing it together and they are just adding in their animal names and characteristics.  This is the first time I have done this, so we will see how it goes.  (Note to self...don't spend forever on animals...I am burnt out and so are the kids, but I hope it looks good for Open house!)

Tomorrow we have an assembly by the fire department and Friday we have an animal assembly all morning.  Good-bye teaching, hello fun!  And my mind is spinning trying to fit it all in.  Oh well, there is always next year to make it better!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment