4.14.2011

Thankfully it's Thursday!

Boy, this has been a long week.  I don't know why, but it seems to be dragging.  I think it's the end of the year stress that is creeping in and taking over my sensibilities.  Maybe it's just the end of the year that is making my kids lose all their sensibilities.  They have all been crazy...freaky crazy! 

I just got out of the spa with my hubby, put on pj's and I'm gonna hit the hay.  Or at least lay in bed without my glasses on and watch TV.  If I fall alseep, oh well! 

Busy day tomorrow...we have a 3 hour "assembly".  It's a bring-in field trip on animals.  I am so excited.  They promised there won't be any reptiles, so as long as they are right, I am cool.  The first sign of something without legs and I will be the heck out of there.  I don't run, but you will see me running at mach 4 if there is a snake of any kind. 

I stayed late at work today working on stuff that's been sitting there for awhile.  I have a lot to get done, so I need to stay later one day a week to get it done.  I figure a few days should do it (and then it'll be the end of the year! )

Happy Thursday!  It's almost Friday and time for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment