4.25.2011

Measurement caterpillars

Tomorrow we are starting our unit on measurement.  The lesson is on longest and shortest and everything in between.  I feel that I have been giving my kids work, work, work and no fun.  So tomorrow, they are going to have some fun with the caterpillars.  I have made a little sheet that I will copy onto different colored paper and cut out the caterpillars.  Then they have to cut them out and glue them in order from longest to shortest or shortest to longest.  I figure it's a quick test to see who knows what they are doing and who needs more help or who is out to lunch!  This was my first "drawing" project after a long SST meeting, so I hope you like it! 

Caterpillar measurement 

2 comments:

  1. Love this activity. Thanks for sharing a worksheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are working on measurement right now. Thank you for the caterpillars!

    ReplyDelete