3.06.2011

Money Problem Solving

My kids are working on counting money. I don't like our math program at all for money, so we are supplementing like crazy. We have done one lesson from the program only, and we are still working on pennies, nickels and dimes. Hopefully this week - quarters! We haven't had time to do any problem solving in a while, so hopefully this week will change for us! Here is what I will use with my kids on their problem solving in their math journals. Hope it's helpful to you!

Money Problem Solving

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome thank you so much. We will be starting our money unit in a week or so! We do money everyday at our calendar time, so I am loving that I will be able to supplement our math curriculum with something more challenging!
    Jenea
    www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete