3.08.2011

Migraine

I am home today with a migraine. Not exactlly what I want to take a day off for, but at least I have my sick days and don't have to worry (too much) when I need to take one. I went to bed with a bit of a headache last night and woke up with a whopper. I hate headaches, but migraines are the worst. I got up, made my plans, took them to work and came home and went back to bed. Today I have the house to myself, so it's perfect.

I woke up a bit ago, and thankfully the headache is gone. But, I think I'll still take the time to lay in bed, be lazy (yeah, I'm like that a lot) and catch up on some shows. I am taking this as a sign I needed to rest and relax. I figure I went to work fighting sinus infections that don't go away, so this is a sign to stay home, fight this off and not have another thing zapping my energy.

Hopefully my kids get through their work, are all well behaved and enjoy the one day break from me. Tomorrow I will be back! But, they get a break next week when we have a half day meeting and then I will be gone on Friday for my planned day off. Guess I should put in for that sub, too! Nothing like the last minutes!

Happy Tuesday! Hope yours is pain free! Mine is getting that way!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am so glad you are feeling better. Migraines are the worst! I suffered for years. My heart still breaks whenever I hear of anyone with them.
    Take care,
    cc

    ReplyDelete