3.09.2011

I must be really behind the times!

Lately I feel like I must be a really old person in a younger person's body. I feel very out of the loop, but I may not be alone!

* I was asking around at school today and NO ONE has heard of the Daily 5. Even my principal thought I was losing it! So, I am going to have to look into it more and see what it's all about. More information will be greatly appreciated. I want to know how you use it through the day and fit it all in! Please help!!!!

* Pandora - Um, hello? Where have I been? I treied it today at school since my radio gets zero reception in my room, my computer won't allow me to listen to my fave station, thanks to all the firewalls and stuff. So, I turned it on today and am very happy with what I have heard so far. Now we just saw the price for a year, and I don't like that, so I will listen to my 40 hours a month sparingly!

* Someone said that 30 is the new 20's. I barely felt in my 20's when I was in my 20's. I see 35 apporaching quickly and it sucks. Time to reinvent myself over the rest of the year. I need to be 30 something, not approaching 40! Scary thought! I still picture myself being in my 20's! Wow...that must be what kids do to you!

* I've gotta get my butt in gear and start my work for my classes. I signed up for them, printed stuff off and that's as far as I got. I need to order another book and then I can go gangbusters on my classes and get them done by the time April is here. I can do it...then I need to do 3 more by September. And then it's $$$$$. Not that I am greedy, but with the cost of gas, I could use a few extra bucks in my pocket. For those of you not in CA, I paid #3.85 a gallon today and it cost me over $50 to fill my car. And it's not a gas hog!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed on gas prices. It's crazy! It's about the same price here in Michigan where I am. It cost The Husband $75 to fill our van and it'll probably be about $60 to fill my truck. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete