3.04.2011

I don't know what to say

After my post on Wednesday was commented on very nastily, I really don't know what to say. I guess I am a little gunshy right now. I shouldn't be, but I am.

It's been a week. It started off being sick on Monday and taking a trip to the doctor's after school. Not a good way to start that week. But I did get dinner at Panda Express out of it as I was waiting for me meds. I guess that was the bright spot. And then meal that put our walking exercise into the negative. Tuesday and Wednesday were stressful days finishing report cards and having my hubby take the dog to the vet. We thought we were going to have to put him down, but we didn't. That was good news. I was very worried for my chubby dog! Now we pay and arm and a leg for meds for him! Yikes! Yesterday was Thursday - finished report cards, we had Literacy night which was a bust and slept through Gray's Anatomy. It's DVR'd, so it's OK. But I doubt I will make it tonight to watch it.

On Monday, I had lots of big plans for the week to celebrate Dr. Seuss. By Tuesday, I was too tired to think about it to plan. I planned one for today that I thought would be cute, but my kids weren't that interested in making them cute. A couple of them did, but the others thought it was a scribble fest. I find my kids are more willing to make something neat when we do it together rather than them have to do it on their own. So on Monday, I think we'll do a directed drawing fish to go on the wall instead. It will look a little better and I can take down their giraffes!

I brought a ton of work home with me since there wasn't time this week to do it and I didn't want to stay after school to try to get it done. I am very behind, which I feel like I have been all year. I have felt very unorganized and misconjumbled, which is a feeling I don't like. I need some time to get in and clean. Maybe over spring break I can while my hubby is recouperating. We'll see. But for now, I am going to veg on the couch, eat my pizza, watch some TV and head to bed. Tomorrow we are off for the Living Desert in Palm Desert to check out the animals they have there. We were going to take my daughter to see dino bones, but we realized we don't have anything around us and the ones we saw last week scared the heck out of here!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope next week is a better week for you and that you feel rejuvenated at the end of the weekend. I totally understand about not want to stay late today. I left my room a disaster. I think I will be up in my room tomorrow for awhile to be prepared or I will feel like I am behind all next week. I hate that feeling.
    Jenea
    www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete