3.13.2011

Houghton Mifflin unit - Butterfly

I changed my mind this week and decided to continue with my regular program rather than supplement for a week and extend the other unit. With St. Patrick's Day this week, 2 days out of class and such, it was much easier to just keep going with the flow.

I don't know if my kids like these packets, but some are always so excited to do them. I will keep doing them til the end of the year and then over the summer I plan to start doing them for all the other unit at the beginning of the year.

Please let me know if you use it, what you think, etc. I want feedback please! :)

Butterfly unit download here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! My school also has HM for our reading series. I have been using these each week for my kiddos. I like them and think they are great! Thanks again!!!!

    Elisabeth
    www.missdelk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME butterfly activites...thanx so much for sharing

    Julie in Miami

    ReplyDelete