3.20.2011

Back to reality again

Well, my weekend of fun is over. I am sitting down contemplating doing lesson plans. I haven't made it very far, though! We got home, I threw in a load of laundry, jumped in a nice, not hotel shower and then proceeded to fall asleep. When I woke up, it was after 4. Laundry isn't any further, but I did get something accomplished.

This is the last week of school until our one short week of spring break. I am ready for it. I am really tired, ready for a rest. I will still have to get up to take my daughter to school a couple days out of the week, but I may taker her out for fun, too. Who knows. I'm just going to play it by ear and see what happens.

I took some pics of St. Patty's day stuff, but I'm not worrying about posting them. There wasn't anything fabulous, so I will just file them under the stuff we did.

Well, time to do something else before I crash for the night. Here's to a nice, quick week before break!

No comments:

Post a Comment