2.12.2011

Bliss

Today was a very nice Saturday. First, I watched my daughter in her soccer game. She has 2 more to go, but I only get to see one more. (tear) Then, we went to a scrapbbok store and got an entire box of goodies for $25. Super cheap! I don't scrapbook, but I use the paper for school and other crafty projects at home. Really, I just use the paper to collect dust on my "art table" and hope I can find some time in the summer to do a craft y project or 2.

After running errands, I came home and worked outside. I have weeds growing all over the place and they are getting taller by the day. My flower beds are overrun with weeds and it just doesn't look lovely. So, I got a bit done this afternoon and will do more tomorrow. The weather forecast is calling for rain on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and that's as far as the forecast goes. We need the rain, but the rain just means that my weeds will grow even more once it warms up again. We were in the 80's today, 70's tomorrow and then in the 60's for the rest of the week. But, I can handle 60's...you don't have to shovel sunshine, or rain for that matter!

Tomorrow I will think about some school work, but I am looking forward to the 4 day weekend coming up. It's been a strange month for me, and I am ready for a break. Then we will have 5 weeks til spring break! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment