1.01.2011

Day 1 of 2011

Today was the first day of the new year. A new beginning. A time to start fresh. A time for optimism. And for me, a time to continue vacation.

I have seen many blogs today with people writing in about work on Monday. I am very thankful that I have one more week. As excited as I am about going back, I have no desire to be back just yet. I am not prepared and not ready to be prepared. I will spend this next week getting ready to go back, making plans and getting things ready for the rest of the year. I am going to try and change how I do things, so I need to get it figured out in my mind. But not today.

For tonight, I am going to bed early. I am getting a lovely sinus headache and am super exhausted. I wish I had a great story to go with being tired, but I don't. We spent the day watching the parade, being lazy and having friends over for dinner. Now I am ready for sleep. At 7:30. Bring in the new year! I am one crazy fool over here!

Happy end of vacation for those of you going back to work on Monday. I will be sitting at home (in the rain, again) getting things ready to go for next week. Or cleaning out my laundry room. Either way, I will be living life!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment