12.15.2010

Christmas Around the World

I had hoped to post every day, but time just got away from me. I sort of do Christmas Around the World. I have seen some great ideas in Bloggyville this year that I am going to start using next year. Not enough time to do them now, nor do I have the desire now. I have 2 days left and it's all I can do to make it through these last few days!

On Monday, we visited England. I read to the kids about how they celebrate Christmas in England, talked about the gift giver and then traditions that came to America from England (stockings and Christmas cards). We then made our own Christmas card and stockings. I hung the stocings by the "fireplace" and let them take the cards home!
Stockings:






We also made cinnamon applesauce ornaments. Now my room smells wonderful!



My computer is acting up, so I will post more later. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment