9.18.2010

Time

Or lack of, really. I don't seem to have enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to get done. I have always thought I was pretty good at time mangement, but I guess I was wrong. As I sit here on the computer "wasting time", I have been thinking about all the things I don't have time to do during the day!
At School:
- get all my reading groups done
- get to all my kids on writing
- work one on one with my low kids
- sit and rest and recess
- grade my papers at lunch and eat my lunch without getting heartburn
- spend time with my kids having fun
- getting to do sciene and social studies in the same month
- organizing things at the end of the day
- grading papers before I go home

At Home:
- doing laundry on days other than the weekend
- cleaning the disasters left by hubs and my daughter
- sleeping
- reading for fun
- spending an afternoon playing with my daughter :(
- watching the news - I really hope the world doesn't end - I won't know about it!
- working in my flowerbeds - the weeds are horrible right now!
- spending quality time doing nothing!

I know there are many more things I don't have time for, but this is the big list. I feel horrible when my daughter asks me to do something and I am in the middle of making dinner or cleaning the kitchen. I could stop, but then I get all hyper and it just doesn't make for a happy mommy!

If there were just a few more hours in the day away from work, it would be great. But then I think I would like a few more hours with my kids (most of the time) to get all the stuff in that they need! And, as my daughter gets older, it seems time is going faster! I can't imagine what it will be like when she is 15! The days will fly right by!

But, it's now time for me to go and spend time with my daughter while cleaning her areas of crap!

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone...unfortunately. I just said yesterday that I didn't live my life this week, my life lived me.

    ReplyDelete