9.21.2010

Planning at 3am

Last night, my daughter got sick at 1:30am. Not what I like being woken up to in the middle of the night, but I am the mommy, so that's my job. Once we (I woke up the hubs to make him help me!) got her all cleaned up and settled into our bed, I was ready to go back to sleep, but my mind started thinking about plans. I don't have plans written out for "emergency" situations, as I get up, even when I am sick, and make plans. I have everything laid out for the day at work, so it's just a matter of getting it written out so a monkey can teach the class.

I laid in bed last night and planned the day. And I did it again. And again. Finally I fell asleep at about 4:30, just to be woken up at 5:30 by the alarm. So I got up, typed up my plans and took them into work at 7. School starts at 9, so there was plenty of time to be there without having to put on makeup. Or shower even. I will get to that later today when I feel like it. Now I just want to curl up on the couch, turn on a mindless TV show and take a nap. Too bad my daughter is full of energy and is rip roaring to go. She was mad she wasn't able to go to preschool today and told us she is all better now. I hope so. I am especially hope that neither the hubs nor I get it! It's not pretty when we are all sick! Ugh!

Here's to a day of relaxing and being lazy. And making it to the stores before 4pm! What a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment