9.26.2010

My New Favorite Show

I watch TV. More than I should. But it's our only real thing we spend money on, beside my 4 year old! I was so happy that this last week was the premiere week for all the shows. I have my shows that I will always watch til they cancel them (Grey's Anatomy and all it's drama, Law & Order SVU and it's Christopher Meloni - yum!, Big Bang Theory and it's hilarity!)and then I have the new shows that I will give a chance to til they suck. On Monday, I watched Mike and Molly on CBS. Oh my goodness! I love this show. Mike is a cop and Molly is a 4th grade teacher. It's totally not reality (the way she talkes to the class), but I laughed the entire time. I am making sure my DVR is set to record it every Monday night. No football for me.


On a side note, tonight is the premiere of "Sister Wives" on TLC. I will definately have it DVRing. Yes, I make up my own words, too! I am fascinated by polygamy, simply from the mind set of how can someone be comfortable with having their hubby have more than one wife at a time? I don't like the fact that my hubby has ex-girlfriends! There is no way he could ever have another wife! I love the show Big Love on HBO and can't wait for it to return in January. And, I watched the Lifetime movie "The 19th Wife" last week. Very interesting. To me, it's kinda like an accident scence, you don't want to see it, but you can't look away!

No comments:

Post a Comment