8.30.2010

Quiet

Today the hubs took our daughter to Legoland. He was hoping it wasn't going to be too crowded, but planned for the worst. He really thought they would be there for a couple hours max and be home before I got home. But, he was wrong! He said it was super quiet there and they were able to go to the aquarium, the water park and Legoland itself. They got there at 9:30 and he called at 5:45 to tell me they were on their way home. I am very jealous that they had such a quiet day there. It's always a zoo when I go!

I got home at 4:30 today and had the house to myself. With all this time, I should have taken a nap. But instead, I folded laundry and then have been on the computer for too freakin' long! Time to go flop back into the couch and wait for the hubs to bring home dinner! Not bad for a Monday night! Especially after a long, busy day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment