8.11.2010

I Survived!

The first day of school has come and gone. And it's a little of a blur! 21 of my 22kids showed up. So far, so good. It's still new, so no one has shown their true colors. It's always interesting to get a feel on the first day. I can see who my really low ones are and some of my high ones. They were all pretty quiet today. All in all, a good day. I way over planned and have tons of stuff for next year! Oh well. I think they had fun! I forgot my camera at home so my pics are on friends camera. I am waiting for her to send them to me, then I will post 1st day activities!

I am exhausted. It's 4:40 and I am in my pj's ready for bed! Too bad I have a 4 year old and a hubby to take care of! Oh well! Sleep will come soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first day went well!! I am a huge advocate of PJs by 4:30 the first week of school because it is SO exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was all I could do not to freak out on my daughter when she wouldn't go to sleep last night! I was 9:00 before she was out! I think I was out by 9:45!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you survived!! Hope Day #2 goes just as well!!

    ReplyDelete